Sunday, October 23, 2011

Evaluation Questions


1. How can my learning serve my community?
2. How can your future projects become better?
3. What have you learned about yourself and what you will continue to do or not do and why?
4. How do you feel about your final product? What would you rate yourself on the Rubric scale of 1-6 for each part of the Assessment Criterion?
5. What would you do differently in regards to your planning and execution of your plan?

My learning can serve the community by teaching people in my community learn and use the MYP Design Cycle. My future projects could be better by putting a lot more effort and Attitudes in Technology into my projects. I learned that it takes me a while to get something done in class and so I got to stop doing that. I feel really good about my final project though, I would rate myself a 4 to a 6 on each part of the Assessment Criterion. Next time I would immediately 
complete something given to me and that would execute my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment