Sunday, October 23, 2011

CREATE- Reflecting on my creation

19.  Did I follow my Plan ?
20.  How could I have improved on my creation?
21.  What will I do next time that I did not do this time?

19. I followed my plan down to the last minute, it guided me on what to do on that day. It is just that I couldn't write down my reflections for every single day working on my create section of the MYP Design Cycle Project. So I did follow the plan section of the design cycle thoroughly and efficiently.
20. I could of improved my creation by focusing and overall spending more time on my original plan. My original plan was a lot more advanced (a rap-techno song teaching kids the design cycle) but I stopped my efforts on that once I realized it would take a lot more time than time left to complete the create part of the design cycle deadline.
21. The next time I will complete an MYP project will be that I will make better use of my time in the very beginning of developing the project. I would always get sidetracked and spend a lot more time on one post than the other posts making final important posts deprived of a lot of time and effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment