Sunday, October 23, 2011

6th Graders Evaluation

Today I tested my project on my 7th grade brother and his 6th grade friends. I first tested them giving them the site to the game without knowing what it was all about, making them unaware of the MYP Design Cycle. Then I gave them each 3 tries to pass the game. They all were attached to the game deeply but still were being taught the steps in the Design Cycle by memorizing them. Then once each were done with their 3 tries I then asked them the questions from the game to see if they really remembered and learned the Design Cycle. Kid 1# got 4 of the 5 questions right. Kid 2# got 2 out of 5 questions right. Kid 3# got 5 out of the 5 questions right. Overall they did get taught the Design  Cycle so my project is conclusive to teaching about each step of the MYP Design Cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment